OYAMA COMMUNITY CLUB - EST 1911
THE JEWEL OF THE OKANAGAN®
We take great pride that our hall and maintained grounds benefit thousands of people throughout the district annually.
On January 23, 1914, the Hon. Price Ellison opened the Oyama Community Hall. The hall was built on a plot of land on the “Railroad” generously donated by Mr. Frank Rayburn.
Our facilities include the main community hall, the Memorial hall, the ball diamond field and the concession stand.